Shipping & Returns
1. Delivery - transport costs - transfer of risk
1.1 The ordered goods are delivered to the delivery address specified by the Customer.
1.2 The costs of transport and packaging of the goods are at the account of the Customer, except if the delivery address is located in Belgium and the total amount of purchase is more than €100 (VAT incl.). In that case these costs are at the account of The Short Way BV. Any Customs costs for international shipments are also at the expense of the customer.
1.3 The risk of loss or damage to the goods transfers to the Customer from the moment of departure of the goods to the Customer.
1.4 The stated delivery terms are only indicative and only bind The Short Way BV to the extent that it strives to approach these terms as closely as possible. Delivery times are by no means an essential part of the agreements concluded. If this is not due to bad faith or gross error on the part of The Short Way BV, the expiry of the stipulated delivery period does not under any circumstances give rise to any right to refusal or cancellation of the order or to compensation.
1.5 If the Customer has not received the package within 15 calendar days, he must immediately inform The Short Way. If the delay of the package is not reported to The Short Way until after this period, a possible compensation or refund is no longer possible.
1.6 Under no circumstances is The Short Way BV obliged to make a delivery as long as it has not received the payment.
2.1 The Short Way BV is keen on providing a carefree shopping experience, and therefore offers an easy return policy. The Customer may return the order within 14 days from the date of delivery (if there were multiple dates of delivery, each date counts), provided that returned items are unwashed, unworn and unaltered in any way. Items must be in their original condition with the tags attached in the original way.
2.2 The costs of sending the items back to The Short Way BV are on the account of The Short Way BV, if the delivery address is in Belgium. For worldwide shippings, the costs of the return is on the account of the Customer.
2.3 Please note that items purchased in-store should be returned to the store of purchase.
2.4 The Short Way BV offers a flexible returns policy to make the online shopping experience even easier. The Short Way BV does monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns in breach of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of the Customer's account or future orders being refused. If this applies to an account, we will be in touch.
2.5 Please be aware that products not suitable for a refund, will be returned to the Customer at his charges.
Insturctions for returning items.
Please follow these instructions when returning items:
- Please return the items in the original shipping box. If you don’t have the original shipping box, please make sure that the packaging is appropriate to avoid damages during transport.
- Please fill out the form online in your account. If you are not able to fill out this form, please contact the shop to let them know about the return.
- To use our free return service within Belgium, you can request a return label via email. Stick the document on the box and make sure all the details are clearly visible. Please make sure your own address is covered and not visible anymore. If you send items back on your own costs, these costs will not be refunded.
- You bring your parcel to a bPost office. To find one, please check this list.
- It can take up to 14 business days for The Short Way BV to receive, process and refund your returned merchandise and for your account to be credited.
- If at the time of purchase you received a discount on the full order, this will be taken into account and the actual amount paid will be refunded.
- Refunds will be made to the original form of payment. If you paid by e-gift card, you will receive a new e-gift card equal to the amount of your return.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange repaired or amended items.
- Items bought in the store will only be refunded in the form of a giftcard.
3. Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel your order without having to give a reason at any time before your goods are dispatched or within 14 days after delivery, such 14 day period beginning on the day after you receive the goods. In case your order comprises multiple delivery shipments, the 14 days cancellation period begins on the day after you receive the delivery of the last shipment to you.
To exercise your right to cancel you must cancel your order before it is picked from our warehouse or return the items to us following the directions on the previous page. Please contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] if you wish to cancel your order prior to shipping.
Please ensure you quote your full name, email address and client number in your parcel. The Short Way BV will cover the shipping cost for the return. The Short Way BV cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss.
If you are cancelling because of any problems with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
Following cancellation we will refund you the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the ordered cancelled) less any collection or return charges (if any). We will refund you once your return has been processed and not later than 14 days upon receipt of your return, provided your return has been accepted. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us. We will refund you using the same method of payment as you used for your order. We reserve the right to reduce the amount of the refund in case of loss in value of the goods returned if the goods show signs of usage.
We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods. If at the time of purchase you received a discount on the full order, this discount is divided amongst the different articles pro rata the purchase price. If you return this order (partially), also the discount (partially) shall be taken into account and the actual amount paid shall be refunded. Without limiting your cancellation rights as set out above, if you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will:
- Provide a full refund for any product that is not what you ordered;
- Provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale;
- At your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost unless this would be impossible or would be disproportionally costly, in which case we will refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods.
Items that are not suitable for a refund, will be returned to you at your charge.